Very disappointed!!Could've done a better job myself!!!

The sample pics I was showed before my my purchase were adorable. Mine however look like ***! Even worse when I printed a few copies, very dull looking even with a matte finish. When I show to others they say the same.

The lady by me at the counter seen them (her grandchild was just born) she seen them and stated when they show up to do our, guess I know now to NOT buy any.

PRICE IS NOT BAD....BUT PICTURES ARE POOR QUALITY!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). kaylalynn is overall dissatisfied with Wee Additions Photography. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wee Additions Photography.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Photography category for more informed decision or compare Wee Additions Photography to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wee Additions Photography?

Comments

Portrait Innovations - Most Unpleasant Uncaring Unhelpful experience! Portrait Innovations "...We had 2 toddlers for the photo shoot who where crying and tired by the time we were taken back..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Child Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "1. I had coupons for the canvas special along with 33 additional portraits of the same for $23.99. I purchased nothing additional and ended up paying about $43. 2.) printer..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more 47th Street Photo Gopro Action Camera Review from Westover, Alabama 47th Street Photo "Hello everyone, I see lot of good reviews about this seller on this website but they are all liar. So this is my story, recently I bought a go pro camera..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more